Moment Of Life !!

Saturday 26 November 2016

I am not ready to get married – Timaya

– You may have been wondering what is
keeping famous musician Timaya from
getting married
– He recently revealed that even though he
has 2 kids from the same woman, marriage
is not part of his immediate plans
– Instead, he is choosing to focus on his
career

“I am not getting married soon. My life is a
journey. My career is my journey. I didn’t lie
to my baby mama when she was pregnant; I
told her I wasn’t ready to get married. I
never said I wasn’t going to get married. But
at the moment, I am not ready. When she
told me she was pregnant, I accepted the
pregnancy. She told me she hoped I wasn’t
going to be like other musicians who had
kids from different women. I told her no. My
two kids are from the same woman. I know
what I am doing,” he told Punch.
Timaya has revealed that he is not ready to
marry his baby mama Barbara
The self-styled Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa
went further to disclose how being a father
has changed him.
“I never knew I could love anyone the way I
love my daughters. My first daughter is my
best friend. I didn’t know what I wanted
when I had her. But I knew I wanted to
rebrand. So I had to take off the dreadlock.”

Share:

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Recent Comments

Site Counter

Flag Counter

Support