Moment Of Life !!

Wednesday 23 November 2016

How To Verification 2go Account

Verifying your 2go account is very important and I never knew such until I was affected. I was chatting with a client on 2go, I help solve a problem for him and he was so exited that he decided to send me some Gocredits . He sent it but I was unable to accept it because my 2go account was unverified.
TThis is not the first time, I had ordered for go credit but wasn’t delivered even though my money was deducted. the reason was that, my 2go account was not verified. You can never share or receive 2go credit from a friend until you have successfully verify your 2go chat account . Today I will like to take you on a brief useful journey on how to verify your 2go account and start sharing and receiving 2go credits from your friends.</p></div><p><strong>How I verified my 2gto Account</strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>I believe that the solution to my problem will also solve yours if we both suffer the issue. I will like to write how I manage to verify my 2go account so that you can also follow the steps. In other to verify your 2go account, simply send an sms/text message with your phone with the words 2GO VERIFY to 32120. that is you will have to open a message, type 2GO VERIFY and send to 32120 using the phone number you first registered with 2go . Note that 30 Naira will be deducted from your account before your 2go account will be verified. You can now start sharing and accepting 2go credit while chatting henceforth.</p><p>Note also that you must have to use the phone number you first registered with 2go otherwise it won’t work. If you want to use another number for this process then visit www.wap.2go.co.za or http://www.2go.im/ here you can change your location and phone number.</p><p>After changing your phone number, you will receive a message from 32120 that your 2go account has been credited with 300 Gocredit. Log in to your account, check your profile and you will see it. that's all. Tt I was browsing free on 2go chat and i can now take screen shots on my 2go chat when chatting. I hope this info helps? feel free to share this post with your friends using the like/share buttons. you can also subscribe to my blog below this post for more tips delivered to your inbox.</p><p>or simply ask any question by using the comment box below. subscribe and never miss any future post through this link CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles again.
Share:

19 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to buy credits

Unknown said...

2go verify

Naijafreetab said...

Read the post

Naijafreetab said...

Read the post

Unknown said...

My 2go need verify BT if send SMS nt send please help me

Unknown said...

I've been trying to verify but it doesn't allow me

Unknown said...

I have done everything you said here but it doesn't still verify. And when I am told to verify on the platform ,it takes me to a different number entirely.

Unknown said...

Don't understand

Unknown said...

Can't verify my account

Unknown said...

This code to verify my acct is not working why? ?

Unknown said...

Just like what some one said, with all the code from you and 2go still is working. So kindly show us what to do again. Give us another different method on how to verify our account pls.

Unknown said...

I try to verify my account not active why pls

Naijafreetab said...

Make sure the line you use for the registration is on the phone

Unknown said...

I need to verify my account I'm from South Africa the one you suggested it's not working

Unknown said...

Please I tried what you said and still I can't verify my account

SisteBoss said...

I just verified my account but 2 go still disabled my chatting, what's wrong with this app

Anonymous said...

2goverification

Anonymous said...

2go verification to Chionye joy

Anonymous said...

I am also trying to verify

Blog Archive

Recent Comments

Site Counter

Flag Counter

Support