Moment Of Life !!

Sunday 27 November 2016

First photos from comedian Basketmouth's mum's funeral

Basketmouth’s mum, her children and
grandchildren on her last birthday in 2015
The first photos from the funeral have been
released. Basketmouth and his family are wearing
white and at one point he is seen giving a
speech.


She passed away on October 3, following a brief
illness. On October 4, Basketmouth announced her
death via his Instagram. He said: “Last night my
angel left me, my first love stopped breathing and
it’s the deepest pain I’ve ever felt.”

“I love you for every sacrifice you made to make
me the man I am today, I’ve loved you through
the tough times. I’ve loved you through happier
days and all I can say at this point is that I will
love you forever. I miss you mummy.”
He also celebrated her 60th birthday in October
after she had passed, sharing photos on social
media. He said: ““Happy 60th Birthday Mummy.
You’ll always be my angel and you belong where
you are right now…..with the man who gave me
life through you.”

Our condolences go to Basketmouth and his
family during this hard time. May she continue to
rest in perfect peace.

Share:

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Recent Comments

Site Counter

Flag Counter

Support